You can apply for all UH System Scholarships through one application! Application is available from October 1 to March 1.
Use the single online scholarship application, the UH System Common Scholarship Application to apply for all scholarships administered by Leeward Community College as well as UH System scholarships. Please see the UH System Scholarships FAQ and UH System Common Scholarship Application Checklist for more information.
General eligibility requirements:
- Must have a UH student ID number
- Must be enrolled for at least six credits with Leeward Community College as your home campus
- Must be classified in a degree
- Recommended that you complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the same academic year as the scholarship application
- Note that the FAFSA is required for need-based scholarships
If you have questions regarding the scholarship application, you may email email@example.com or call (808) 956-6203.