You can apply for all UH System Scholarships through one application!
The UH System Common Scholarship Application is available from October 1 to March 1.
- Must be enrolled for at least six credits with Leeward Community College as your home campus and not have received a previous college degree
- Must have a UH student ID number
- Must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for the same academic year as the scholarship application (i.e. The 2020-2021 FAFSA must be completed for the 2020-2021 UH System Common Scholarship Application)
- Does not apply to International Scholarship.
- Demonstrate financial need through the FAFSA
Use the NEW single online scholarship application, the UH System Common Scholarship Application to apply for all scholarships administered by Leeward Community College as well as UH System scholarships. Please be sure to answer all Leeward related questions in box #13. Any questions relating to the application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the Common Scholarship Application (https://uhsys.scholarships.ngwebsolutions.com)