Aloha, and welcome to Leeward CC!
Whether you are starting your four-year degree, want training for a new job, or plan to change careers, Leeward offers you a quality education in a supportive environment. Explore the possibilities, get a glimpse of our vibrant Student Life and let our students tell you why Leeward is a special place.
Top 5 Reasons
#1 - Accessibility
It is easy to get in, we’re in your community, and we have flexible schedules. No SATs or ACTs needed. No application fee for Hawai‘i Residents.
#2 - High-quality Education
We have small class sizes, and award-winning faculty with industry experience, degrees and credentials from colleges across the globe.
#3 - We're Affordable
Leeward costs a fraction of what you would pay at other colleges plus we have free parking, free tutoring and over half of our courses have zero textbook fees.
#4 - Easy to Transfer
Your credits from core requirements at Leeward CC will transfer when you are ready to move on to a local or mainland four-year university.
Take a virtual tour!
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we are still not able to host in-person tours. We anticipate better days ahead, but until then we will be creating a library of virtual tours to showcase key areas on campus. These 360° tours are interactive and you can use your mouse or mobile device to "look around" while you watch the video. Give it a try!
Get a true student experience
It is not always about academics at Leeward. You can have a little bit (or a lot) of fun! Students from our Pearl City or Wai‘anae campus can participate in one or more of the following areas:
- IM LeeSports - Our organized sports help students to grow, learn, and develop respect for others through a positive experience.
- Student Government - Be the change at Leeward! As a Student Government officer you can help influence decisions which affect the student experience.
- Student Activities Board - Provide fun, educational and diverse programs and events for the student body. Do we need to say more?
- Student Organizations - Enhance your college experience by joining one of our Registered Independent Student Organizations!
- Campus Jobs - Campus jobs give you work experience and the flexibility to work around your class schedules.
A mother, a survivor and a student who helps those who need it most. Watch our video about this outstanding Wai‘anae Moku student.
He wasnʻt ready his first time around but Chaston can now go to college while working thanks to our Online AA program.
As a non-traditional student who served in the Coast Guard, Savannah settled in at Leeward through our Native Hawaiian Center at Pu‘uloa.