Fine Dining at Leeward
Our Culinary Arts faculty and students are beyond excited to announce that The Pearl Restaurant will be opening its doors to the general public for the Fall 2021 semester!
As you would imagine, things will look a little different, with new safety procedures, but we can assure you that the same spirit of hospitality that you have come to know and love will remain the same. Below, youʻll find information about our lunch service days and times, and menus, for this semester.
We thank you kindly for your continued support of our program, instructors, and students and are enthusiastically waiting for the chance to yet again delight you with our culinary artistry. We look forward to serving you soon!
Fall 2021 Schedule
November 3 - December 2
We will be accepting reservations for parties of six or less.
- Lunch service is between 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- The Pearl will be closed on the following days: October 8 - November 1, November 11, and November 22-26.
- Reservations are limited so don't miss this opportunity to dine with us!
In order for us to reopen, we need everyoneʻs kōkua. We have specific policies for guests from outside of our campus, which our students and instructors also follow diligently. Please read this section carefully so you will understand what we do to prepare our kitchen and our dining area, how you can prepare for your arrival, and why this is necessary for the safety of our campus and our community.
Make a reservation
We are now accepting reservations (parties of six or less). Call us to reserve your time or for information.
We need your kōkua
When dining with us, we ask that you adhere to the following:
- All guests are required to be fully vaccinated prior to arrival on our campus. Upon arrival, every guest will be kindly asked to confirm their vaccination by showing the host your COVID-19 vaccination card. Additionally, each guest will need to fill out our UH Health Questionnaire before being seated for your reservation.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to provide us with the proper vaccination documentation, we will not be able to accommodate your reservation at this time.
- We ask that you wear a face mask at all times with the exception of when you are eating or drinking.
- Temperature checks will be taken at the door and maintaining your physical distance from one another will be encouraged. There will also be sanitizing stations located throughout the restaurant.
For your peace of mind, know that:
- Our students and instructors will also be required to submit their vaccination card or weekly negative COVID-19 test prior to arrival on campus.
- They will wear face masks and gloves during the entire service and will be asked to change them as necessary.
- Partaking in our own temperature checks and maintaining our physical distance as much as we possibly can will be a daily task.
- There will be a thorough cleaning of our restaurant before, during, and after each service to assure that we are maintaining a properly cleaned facility.
- Instructors are aware of all CDC, DOH, and campus guidelines that pertain to COVID-19 and are doing everything we can to continue the trust that we have established in our community over the past three decades.
Map & Directions to Leeward Community College