Phone: 455-0611 (on-campus): 611 Office: LA 238 *If you are experiencing an emergency, call 911.
For situations involving (non-emergency) concerning behaviors, contact our Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT) team.
Leeward Community College is firmly committed to providing a safe and secure campus environment.
The Campus Security unit, under the administration of the Vice Chancellor of Administrative Services, is responsible for providing security service for the campus. Security Officers are on duty 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. The unit is staffed by a Security Supervisor and six security officers.
Policies and procedures are designed to ensure that every possible precautionary measure is taken to protect persons and property. However, you need to be aware that preventive efforts on your part can effectively reduce your chances of becoming a victim. The security web pages are part of our effort to promote awareness of the Leeward programs and services provided for your safety and well-being.
A downloadable PDF of all Campus Security information is available at the bottom of this web page, in the Annual Security Report, which also contains the current crime statistics.
- Assistance & Resources
- Campus Crime Prevention & Safety
- Crime Statistics & Incidents Report Log
- Emergency Info
- Emergency Operation Plan
- 2021 Annual Security Report (pdf)
- 2020 Annual Security Report (pdf)
- 2019 Annual Security Report (pdf)
- 2018 Annual Security Report (pdf)
- 2017 Annual Security Report (pdf)
- 2016 Annual Security Report (pdf)
- 2015 Annual Security Report (pdf)
- 2014 Annual Security Report (pdf)
- 2013 Annual Security Report (pdf)