How do I join G2FO?
STEP 1 Apply Leeward Community College
STEP 2 Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov
STEP 3 After receiving your Leeward CC decision email, please complete New Student Orientation, meet with a Wai`anae Moku counselor, and let them know that you are interested in the G2FO program.
STEP 4 Schedule an appointment with Rick Kang, G2FO/ATE Program Coordinator, (808-454-4705) for pre-enrollment interview.
Benefits of G2FO
Joining G2FO will provide you with benefits that will assist you in reaching your goal.
- A structured course pathway so you can finish your degree in 2-3 years.
- Classes with a small connected community of students
- Free textbooks for up to 10 G2FO cohort courses
- Scholarship support after meeting all G2FO requirements and have reached 15+ and 45+ college credits.
- A support system (personalized counseling, peer mentor support) to assist you throughout the completion of your degree
- Attend classes at the Leeward CC Waiʻanae campus
- Agree to be a full-time student (12 – 15 credits)
- Attend ALL G2FO success seminars
Testimonials from 2015-2016 G2FO Students:
- “I really enjoyed this semester and having to bond with everyone in G2FO and the instructors. I am very glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of this program.”
- “I love that we are cared about as a student; that our needs matter.”
- “I really enjoyed my fall semester! I am glad that I am a part of the G2FO ʻOhana!”
For any additional information, please contact
Rick Kang, G2FO/ATE Program Coordinator,
email@example.com (808) 454-4705
Contact Wai‘anae Moku
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Address: 87-380 Kula’aupuni St. Wai‘anae, HI 96792
Phone: (808) 454-4702