Plug in…go wireless…get paid.
Today’s world revolves around technology…creating a continual need for skilled ICS workers! Just about everything depends on computers! Plug into the fastest growing sector of employment, whether you’re just starting your career, want to change jobs, or just want to explore your options.
You can prepare for employment as technical assistants to professional and administrative personnel with our AS Degree, choosing from three areas of specialty: Network Support Specialist, Database Support Specialist, or Web Master.
Skills in writing, speech, accounting, economics and mathematics complete the preparation for employment. Leeward CC’s ICS course credits are transferable at the bachelor’s degree level, so it’s a cost-effective way to start a four-year degree!
Our Certificates provide you with a strong foundation in entry-level networking and data communications. Our affiliation with the National Association of Communication System Engineers (NACSE), prepares you for national certification‚ a definite advantage for career advancement!
NEW: Info on Job Listings…what Employers are looking for.
About the Degrees and Certificates
Learn more about our offerings, from short term certificates to a two-year Associate's degree.
- Associate in Science Degree
- Certificate of Completion in Basic Networking
- Certificate of Completion in Advanced Networking
- Certificate of Completion in Help Desk Support
- NEW Certificate of Competence in Basic Logic & Programming Level 1
- NEW Certificate of Competence in Basic Logic & Programming Level 2
- Certificate of Competence in Web Science
- Certificate of Competence in Web Programming
- Academic Subject Certificate in ICS (for transfer to 4-year programs)
Office DA 210
blanca [at] hawaii [dot] edu
|More ICS Program Info…