Plug in…go wireless…get paid.
Today’s world revolves around technology…creating a continual need for skilled ICS workers! Just about everything depends on computers! Plug into the fastest growing sector of employment, whether you’re just starting your career, want to change jobs, or just want to explore your options.
You can prepare for employment as technical assistants to professional and administrative personnel with our AS Degree, choosing from five areas of specialty: Network Support Specialist, Database Support Specialist, Information Security Specialist, Mobile Developer Specialist, Software Developer Specialist.
Skills in writing, speech, accounting, economics and mathematics complete the preparation for employment. Leeward CC’s ICS course credits are transferable at the bachelor’s degree level, so it’s a cost-effective way to start a four-year degree!
Our Certificates provide you with a strong foundation in entry-level networking and security as well as databases and software engineering including mobile platforms. Our students may take courses to help them prepare for any of the following industry certifications:
And we are working on a Linux+ certification as well.
About the Degrees and Certificates
Learn more about our offerings, from short term certificates to a two-year Associate's degree.
Associate in Science Degree
with emphasis in one of the following:
Network Support Specialist
Database Support Specialist
Information Security Specialist
Mobile Developer Specialist
Software Developer Specialist
- Certificate of Competence Adv Programming & Network Troubleshooting
- Certificate of Competence Basic Logic and Programming Level 1
- Certificate of Competence Basic Logic and Programming Level 2
- Certificate of Competence Database Support
- Certificate of Competence Information Security
- Certificate of Competence Mobile Developer
- Certificate of Competence Network Support
- Certificate of Competence Software Developer
- Certificate of Competence Web Programming
- Certificate of Competence Web Science
Office DA 210
blanca [at] hawaii [dot] edu
More ICS Program Info…