Leeward’s Business Technology Program prepares you for employment. It’s as simple as that! Our program offers you practical skills for today’s competitive work environment. You can gain entry into just about any industry as office staff and learn about the company from the inside out.
As a Business Tech major, you’ll acquire critical office and IT skills, along with communication and organizational proficiencies. You’ll also enhance your confidence and develop customer service excellence. It’s the perfect path for upgrading your skills for a job promotion or career change and even continuing on for your bachelor’s degree. Ask about our articulation agreements with the University of Hawai‘i-West O‘ahu and Hawai‘i Pacific University.
About the Degrees and Certificates
Learn more about our offerings, from short term certificates to a two-year Associate's degree.
- Associate in Science Degree
- Certificate of Achievement
- Certificate of Completion in Administrative Support (Hospitality, Legal, Medical)
- Certificate of Completion in Business Technology
- Certificate of Completion in Health Information Technology
- Certificate of Completion in Medical Receptionist
- Certificate of Completion in Office Coordinator
- Academic Subject Certificate
Office BE 217
kayono [at] hawaii [dot] edu