Official Transcripts From Leeward Community College
For security reasons, official Leeward Community College transcripts must be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). Official transcripts bear the Leeward Community College seal and the signature of the College Registrar and are either printed on security paper or as a secured certified PDF. Leeward Community College transcripts will include courses and grades for Leeward Community College courses only. If you attended another campus within the UH System, please contact that campus directly to obtain your official transcript.
All transcripts released to the student will be noted as “Issued to Student.”
It is your responsibility to verify the necessity of sending your official transcript to your intended recipient BEFORE you submit your transcript order. Once an order has been fulfilled as requested, all transcript fees are nonrefundable. You will not be charged until your order has been submitted and the order has been fulfilled, which in some cases can occur shortly after order submission.
Leeward Community College now offers eTranscripts, which can be sent to any valid email address in a secure certified PDF format. These transcripts are considered official documents and can be validated as they have been digitally signed and certified by the College Registrar.
This is the fastest and most cost-effective way to send and/or receive an official transcript. Orders are typically processed within minutes but may take up to a few hours during peak periods.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the recipient accepts electronic PDF transcripts and that you enter the recipient’s email address accurately as you will be charged for each request, valid or not. Once ordered, the recipient’s email address cannot be changed. If the request needs to be sent to a different email address, a new order must be placed. Charges for eTranscripts are nonrefundable.
Ordering Your Leeward Community College Official Transcript
|TYPES OF REQUEST||PROCESSING TIME||COSTS|
|e-Transcript||Same Day via Email*||$8.50 ($5 + NSC Fee $3.50)|
|Paper Transcript||Printed within 1-2 business days*||$7.50 ($5 + NSC Fee $2.50) plus additional Shipping and Handling fee per transcript|
*Transcript requests that require research or supplemental information from the student may require additional time to be processed.
MAILING OPTIONS FOR PAPER TRANSCRIPTS (SENT VIA NSC SECUREPRINT):
- Mail/United States: First-class USPS mail with no verification or tracking information.
- Certified Mail/United States: Certified Mail provides the sender with a mailing receipt and electronic verification that an article was delivered or that a delivery attempt was made. A signature by the recipient is required for the transcript to be delivered successfully.
- Mail/International: First-class USPS mail with no verification or tracking information.
- Express/United States: Express mail provides the sender with tracking.
- Express/Canada & Mexico: Express mail provides the sender with tracking.
- Express/International: Express mail provides the sender with tracking.
Leeward Community College transcripts will not be released if the student’s account shows any type of financial or administrative hold.
Students who are currently enrolled, or planning to graduate, have the option to send their official transcript after final grades are posted or after their degree is awarded. If these options are not selected, the request will be sent within the normal processing time.
- Current Transcripts – Process As-Is: The request will be processed as is with the current student record. If the student is currently enrolled, the courses will display on the transcript as “in-progress.”
- After Grades Are Posted: This option allows the student to request their transcript to be sent after all semester grades are posted. The request will be processed within 1 week after the end of the semester.
- After Degree is Awarded: This option allows the student to request their transcript to be sent after their degree has been awarded. The request will be processed approximately 6-8 weeks after the end of the semester.
Transcript attachments may be submitted with your online request through the National Student Clearinghouse. Acceptable attachments include AMCAS, PharmCAS, NursingCAS, MCATL, LSAC, and Common Application forms. Do not include attachments such as resumes, cover letters, or other similar documents with your transcript request. We reserve the right not to include certain documents with your transcripts and we do not assume responsibility regarding the legibility of your document.
For questions regarding transcripts and transcript requests, please contact the Leeward Community College Admissions & Records Office via email, or by phone at (808) 455-0645, during office hours, M-F 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (excluding state holidays).