Commercial Driver License (CDL) Permit Preparation
This course prepares learners for the State of Hawaii Commercial Driver License (CDL) Class A
permit test. Strong emphasis is placed on the Commercial Driving Manual in preparation for the
required tests which include:
- General knowledge Test
- Air Brake
Online registration is for debit/credit card purchase only. For other payments, use Standard Registration.
Click on a course section to see dates and to add to your cart. Course details and schedules are subject to change without prior notice. For future course schedules, you may also contact our office. View “contact and information” section in the Course Details.
Upon successful completion of this course students will be able to:
- Identify, inspect and assess a truck's critical items for safe operating conditions
- Take the CDL Permit Examination to obtain their CDL A Permit
Individuals interested in the Commercial Driver’s License Permit Preparation training program must apply and meet all requirements prior to registering for a class.
Registration is based on the order of COMPLETED APPLICATIONS RECEIVED, FIRST TO QUALIFY AND SECURE TUITION PAYMENT.
STEP 1: Prepare all your documents.
Go to the “Enrollment Requirements” tab above and prepare all the necessary paperwork.
STEP 2: Submit documents.
You can either mail or hand carry documents containing personal information.
Otherwise, all documents may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is preferred to have all documents sent in one email to allow for faster processing.
STEP 3: Submit payment and register.
Once all of your documents have been approved and your application has been accepted, please submit payment.
Payment can be made in the form of a check, cash, or debit/credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
If agencies are paying on behalf of students, please submit the Agency Authorization Form.
For information or assistance on:
- On-line registration or general registration and payment call 455-0477 or email: email@example.com
- Financial assistance, program advising, or attending an information session, please complete the online inquiry form and an advisor will contact you.
- Click here to learn more about financial assistance and student support resources.
Workforce Development - Associate Professor & Program Coordinator