1. Home
  2. /
  3. Admissions and Records
  4. /
  5. Transcript Evaluation and Request

Transcript Evaluation

Evaluating previous college credits is not required for admission to Leeward CC unless you are planning to use financial aid or Veterans Administration benefits. However, you may want to have your previous credits evaluated to determine what credits will transfer towards your academic goals at Leeward.

To Have Your Transcripts Evaluated:

    1. Declare that Leeward Community College is your home institution by submitting an online application or a Change of Home Institution form to Leeward CC Admissions and Records Office.
    2. Submit a completed Transcript Evaluation Request Form to the Admissions and Records Office.
    3. Request that all transcripts listed on the form be sent to the Admissions and Records Office. All transcripts should be mailed to:
      Leeward Community College, Admissions and Records, 96-045 Ala Ike, Pearl City, HI  96782
    4. Enroll (registered and paid) in at least one class within the UH system.

Once the four items above have been completed, your transcripts will be evaluated. When complete, you can view your evaluation in MyUH Services. More information after your transcript evaluation is completed can be accessed here: Course Code List, and Transcript Evaluation Guidelines.

If you have questions about the transcript evaluation process, you can call (808) 455-0645 or email the Records Office.