The safety of our community is our priority
We have compiled the most current information and resources on this page for easy viewing. Click on one of the categories below, and hit the "back" button on your browser to return to the top of this page.
Key points from the University of Hawai‘i COVID-19 Guidelines for the 10-campus system that you must know if you will be on our campus.
Visit this site for the most up-to-date information from UH, which reflects state and federal recommendations.
Learn about the daily check-in app, including how to upload your vaccination card or negative test result, before entering campus.
Appointment information and a list of testing locations across the state. You MUST use a Chrome browser to access this portal.
Resources and information for students, visitors and employees, including several FAQs.
Reports are posted to provide transparency on our use and stewardship of all CARES, CRRSA, ARP Act funding.
Leeward CC Covid-19 Guidelines
Please follow these key guidelines, which are based on the interim University of Hawai‘i COVID-19 guidelines:
- A COVID-19 vaccination requirement for students, faculty, staff and visitors who come to a UH campus.
- Unvaccinated students and employees are required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test weekly.
- Vaccination information or weekly proof of a negative test must be uploaded to the LumiSight UH daily health check app, which also screens for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure. The LumiSight app is anticipated to be able to accept negative test results beginning Friday, August 20.
- Everyone needs a green “You may report to campus” status with the current date on the app to be on a UH campus.
- Some courses—clinicals, labs, performing arts, field work—may require vaccination without exception because safe physical distancing cannot be maintained. Unvaccinated students are encouraged to defer registration for these classes until spring or a subsequent semester.
- Required physical distancing has been reduced from 6 feet to 3 feet.
- Face masks are required indoors while on a UH campus. The only exception is if you are in a room by yourself.
- Face masks are no longer required outdoors while on campus but strongly recommended when 3-foot physical distancing cannot be maintained, such as in a crowd.
- Campus community members are asked to report all positive COVID-19 cases on campus (if on campus within 14 days of onset of symptoms or exposure), and individual campuses will continue to notify their communities when positive cases are reported.
How to use UH Lumisight
The LumiSight UH health check-in app, an easy and convenient method for individuals to conduct a daily check of their health status prior to coming onto any UH campus or an off-campus facility. You can also upload your vaccination card and negative covid test result into the app as well.
How do I access Lumisight?
- Use the LumiSight website to login or check-in (visitors)
- Download the app for free on your mobile device (Android or iOS).
How do I upload my vaccination card or negative covid test?
Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the LumiSight app on your mobile device.
- Click on "Health" near the bottom of the screen.
- Click on "Vaccination History" at the top.
- Select "Submit Vaccination Card."
- Fill out your information, then hit "submit."
- You should see a green badge that says "COVID-19 Vaccinated" and the date of submission. Youʻre all set!
Negative COVID-19 test results can now be uploaded through LumiSight.
COVID-19 resources & FAQ
Here is a listing of helpful links:
- Student Resources Page
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Directory of Leeward CC Offices & Services
- Student Vaccination Requirement FAQs
- Face Mask FAQs
- UH COVID-19 Information Page: Testing and Vaccination Sites, Latest Updates and Messages from UH and more
- Leeward COVID-19 Informed Operations Plan
- Fall 2021 On-campus and Hybrid Classes