Complete Withdrawal

Dropping All Your Classes

If you decide to drop all your Leeward CC classes, you must officially withdraw by the published deadline. You can drop all your Leeward CC classes using MyUH Services.

For Part of Term courses (modular or accelerated courses which have different start and end dates) that are completed, the appropriate grade as assigned by the instructor will be recorded on your permanent academic record. For critical deadlines for a Part of Term course, see the Part of Term table.

If you are also enrolled in courses from other UH campuses, drop those courses from MyUH Services by the appropriate deadline.

For more information or help, contact the Admissions and Records Office, AD 220 (during renovations located at DH-A 108).

Listing of academic deadlines