As the bridge between the business community and education, JPS offers the following services to employers:
- Free job postings to the Job Center Online and Leeward CC bulletin boards
- Assistance in arranging on-campus recruitment
- Opportunities to partner with education by:
- Holding workshops to educate students about your company, your industry, hiring practices, model employee behavior and attitudes, and real working world issues.
- Offering experiential opportunities such as internships.
- Offering tours of your office or facility.
- Discussing other ideas with Job Prep Services.
Join the Job Center Online System!
Employers and organizations: Enhance your recruiting efforts to build a better team. By joining the Job Center Online (JCO), you’ll be able to:
- Post job positions to all community college campuses at once, saving you time to distribute opportunities and increasing your exposure.
- Utilize online tools to search for potential candidates and manage your application process.
- Get access to other campus resources and events to engage with students and diversify your recruiting efforts.
Ready to take the next step? Employers can register their organization and create recruiter profiles for free by clicking here and review the employer guide to get started on JCO.
The JCO is collectively managed by the career centers of all seven community college campuses. For career and employment support as well additional assistance with your JCO account, contact your local UH community college campus.
For Leeward Community College related organizations, please contact Job Prep Services