U-Pass Bus Pass Program
University Bus Pass Program
TheBus University Bus Pass Program or U-PASS is a reduced rate bus pass tailored to the needs of Hawaii's College students.
Eligibility: All currently enrolled students with a valid Leeward Community College identification card. Students must have registered and paid for the Spring 2013 semester.
Cost: $150.00, cash transaction only ($300.00 value)
Valid Dates: August 1, 2013 to January 15, 2014
Available for Sale: July 19 - September 30, 2013
U-PASS Sale Location: Campus Cashier's Office Administration Building, Ground Floor
- Must present valid Leeward CC ID at the time of purchase.
- CASH ONLY. The U-PASS is NON-TRANSFERABLE and the City assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of this pass.
- The U-PASS is VOID if altered or mutilated
- All sales final. NO REFUNDS! NO RECEIPTS!
- The College assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, destruction or misplacement of this pass.