Computer & Tech Help
Help with Computer and Tech Problems
Go to the CCL Help Desk in the Learning Commons, LC 103. The staff will be able to help with any login problems and can help change or retrieve your password. Be sure to bring your student ID!
The CCL Help Desk in the Learning Commons, LC 103 is the place to go. Check their website for hours and services, or give them a call at 455-0271.
1. Go to Managing Your UH Username (requires login)
2. In the top right box, under "Mail, Antispam, & Quota Options," select MAIL FORWARDING OPTIONS
3. The next screen will be "Email Forwarding"
4. Check "enable forwarding" option and type in the account you want your UH email to be sent to.
5. Click "Add" and then click "SAVE"
Getting help with Laulima
First stop is the Laulima at Leeward Learner Support Services website. If you need additional help, call the Educational Media Center, 455-0222, to make an appointment with the DE support staff.
Something not listed here? kcabral [at] hawaii [dot] edu (Email us).