Leeward Community College
Programs of Study How to Apply Paying for College Services for Students About Leeward CC Catalog and Courses

Registration Info

Adding Classes
To officially add a class, you need to access your MyUH account to process the add. If the class is closed, the instructor’s approval is required in order to enroll. Give your instructor your UH ID. Once faculty approval is secured, you must still register for the course either via MyUH account or in-person at the Admissions and Records Office, AD 220 (for a $5 fee). All deadlines related to adding are on the Academic Calendar or the Part of Term table for modular/accelerated courses. If you need help, visit the How to add courses tutorial.

Dropping Classes
To officially drop a class, you need to access your MyUH account to process the withdrawal by the posted deadline. All deadlines related to dropping semester long courses are on the Academic Calendar; for Part of Term (accelerated or modular courses), refer to the Part of Term Table.

If you need help, visit the Dropping a course tutorial.

As soon as you know you will not be attending a class, you should officially drop it so that you won't receive a failing grade. A grade of “F” may be issued to students for courses they are no longer attending but have not officially dropped. A grade of “W” will be issued to students for courses they officially drop by the deadline. You are responsible for paying for your tuition and fees for the courses you are enrolled in regardless if you are attending or not. Details on dropping all your classes.

For Part of Term (modular or accelerated) courses, which have different start and end dates, that are completed, the appropriate grade as assigned by the instructor will be recorded on your permanent academic record. Critical deadlines for these course are in the Part of Term table.

Cancelled Classes
For information on cancelled classes, please check the class status lists posted and updated daily on the web site. Notices will also be posted at the scheduled meeting place for each class that has been cancelled.

Closed Classes
Closed classes are those that are already filled to capacity. Check the website for daily updates. In order to enroll in a closed class, a student must first get the approval of the faculty member then must register for the class using their MyUH account.


       Related Interest

Copyright 2011-2015 - University of Hawai'i Community Colleges - Leeward Community College
96-045 Ala Ike, Pearl City, Hawaii 96782 • Phone: (808) 455-0011
For inquiries related to this website, email: leeward@hawaii.edu

Map & Directions
Disclaimer | Accessibility