Alpha Lambda Gamma Chapter
of the Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society
Membership in Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society will open new doors for your academic journey. The organization offers a myriad of opportunities for scholarships, intellectual enrichment and personal development through programs based on Phi Theta Kappa's four hallmarks of Scholarship, Leadership, Service and Fellowship.
Phi Theta Kappa members have the opportunity to earn recognition through award and scholarship opportunities. Many of our members enroll in Leeward's Honors Colloquium Program, thus become 'Double Honor Graduates'.
- Access to $35 million in transfer scholarships to over 600 senior colleges
- Automatic nomination to the prestigious National Dean’s List
- Scholarly study in Honors topics
- Leadership development
- Fellowship and networking opportunities
- Fun service projects
- Civic engagement
- Lifetime membership
- be enrolled at Leeward Community College
- have completed at least 12 semester hours in 100-level or above
courses at Leeward CC.
- have a cumulative G.P.A of 3.5 or higher G.P.A.
- be a good quality citizen, and have the desire to excel with such a prestigious society.
- turn in completed membership packets by the due date each semester.
- Membership Application
- PTK Officers
- Events & Announcements
- PTK National website
- Leeward CC Alpha Lambda Gamma Chapter website