How to Join
If you’ve been thinking about finally pursuing your degree (or finishing the degree you started years ago), this is the perfect opportunity to find out if the Online AA program meets your needs and goals!
Join us online for an hour-long Online AA Information Session to learn more about the program, benefits, courses, financial aid, and more!
Fall 2020 Online AA Information Session schedule:
- Tuesday, September 15, 5:00 - 6:00pm, Register here
- Thursday, September 24, 12:00 - 1:00pm, Register here
- Friday, October 2, 5:00 - 6:00pm, Register here
- Wednesday, October 14, 12:00 - 1:00pm, Register here
- Friday, October 23, 12:00 - 1:00pm, Register here
- Friday, November 13, 12:00 - 1:00pm, Register here
- Friday, November 20, 5:00 - 6:00pm, Register here
AFTER YOU REGISTER...
After you submit your registration, you'll receive an email confirmation. The email will include the link to connect. We will be using the Zoom platform to host the Online AA Info. Sessions. Be sure to register so you can receive an email with the link to connect!
If you are new to using Zoom for online video conferencing, visit this website for tips on how to join.
What we'll cover:
We hope to have time to answer your questions at the end of each live online session. We'll be covering:
- Overview of the Online AA Degree Program
Eligibility & Program “tracks”
Tuition, Payment Plans and Financial Aid
Tips from Current Students
Next Steps/How to Get Started
We may be adding more information sessions based on your interests. Please complete our online form if you would be interested in attending a future session at a certain time and date that fits better with your schedule.
Email any questions to Jordan Lewton, Online Counselor at Leeward Community College at firstname.lastname@example.org.