- Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Create an FSA ID. Follow the instructions here. If you are required to report parent information, one parent will also need to create an FSA ID.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to list Leeward CC’s school code number: 004549
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR).
- You will receive your SAR once your FAFSA has been processed by the government.
- If any corrections need to be made, please make corrections to your FAFSA online, or if you completed and submitted a paper application, make corrections to your SAR and mail back to the Federal Processor.
- Check MyUH Services for any outstanding requirements.
- Your FAFSA application will be considered incomplete until your outstanding requirements are received.
- Applications will be reviewed chronologically, based on date of completion (when all required documents are received).
Check out our Tips for FAFSA
Steps to Apply for Financial Aid and FSA ID (pdf)