Degrees and Certificates available through Distance Education
The list below represents the possible degree and certificate programs generally available through Distance Education. Please note that not all courses required for each degree or certificate are offered every semester. It is critical to work with a counselor and the DE faculty and support staff. Currently, there are 13 degrees/certificates that can be offered entirely online, Ten other degree/certificate programs offer all except one course through online delivery. Another 8 programs offer more than 50% of their requirements online.
Be sure to check out all the resources for online learners.
- Associate in Arts (AA) degree (the required Speech class is a hybrid offering, requiring some on-campus sessions)
- Associate in Arts in Teaching Degree
- Associate in Science Degree Accounting
- Academic Subject Certificate Accounting
- Academic Subject Certificate Management
- Academic Subject Certificate Writing Business Track
- Certificate of Achievement Accounting
- Certificate of Competence in Small Business Accounting
- Certificate of Competence Administrative Support Hospitality and Legal
- Certificate of Competence Management Foundations
- Certificate of Competence Retail Foundations
- Certificate of Competence Business Essentials
- Certificate of Competence Management Essentials