Job Prep Services (JPS) announces the launch of “Lifetime Job Placement Assistance” for Leeward grads. JPS provides valuable assistance with finding a job. The services offered for current students are now extended to any Leeward graduate who completed a degree or certificate. Help is offered in person or online.
The JPS Staff helps students look for jobs, write an effective resume and cover letter, prepare for interviews and develop employment strategies.
The JPS Online System allows you to:
- Search and apply for new job opportunities online
- Search the Employer Directory
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment related documents
- Maintain an online Personal Calendar
- View career and recruiting events on campus
Current students and Leeward grads are encouraged to stop by the JPS Office (AD 222), call 455-0240, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to register for these free and valuable services.
- Return to All News