At Leeward Wai‘anae Moku, we offer a variety of services to help you be successful. Please let us know how we can assist you.
A full range of counseling services is offered to students, including:
- orientation to college programs and activities
- assistance with filling out application forms
- academic advising
- career path planning
- financial aid information and assistance
Please contact the Front Desk to make an appointment at 454-4702.
Study and Testing Center
The center provides the following free services and resources:
- One-to-one or group tutorial assistance to registered students in several subject areas, including reading, writing, math, and computers
- Library materials and other types of resources can be checked out or used in the SCT
- Learning assistive technology to aid students who have various learning challenges
- Proctoring for system-wide Laulima and traditional course tests
- Handouts on various topics such as handling test anxiety, taking notes, and study techniques
- Various learning skills workshops are offered throughout the year.
Online tutoring is available through Brainfuse. To access online tutoring, login to MyUH Services and click on or search for "Brainfuse Online Tutoring."
Tips for College Success
Fall 2014 Edition - pdf
Need help with your math homework, writing assignments or ICS projects? Come see our knowledgeable and enthusiastic peer tutors. Free tutoring is available at the Leeward CC Waiʻanae Learning Resource Center for any registered students in the UH system.
Tutoring is offered on a first-come, first-served basis and may be timed to accommodate all students.
Leeward CC Library Book Requests
Leeward CC Wai‘anae Moku students can search for books online from the Leeward CC Library and check them out at Leeward Wai‘anae Moku. Student must have a valid Leeward CC ID to borrow books from the library. Just indicate in the comments window that you will be picking your books up at Leeward Wai‘anae Moku and in a few days, your book should be ready for pick up. When it is due, just bring it back to Wai‘anae Moku. Click here for detailed instructions or see our staff in the Wai‘anae Moku Learning Resource Center (LRC).