JPS offers a number of services to assist faculty.
- In-class workshops
- Resume writing
- Job search strategies
- Filling out regular and online application forms
- Use of computers for online career/job exploration assessments and resources for class assignments
- Collecting employment data from students in your program and other survey information
- Connecting faculty with a guest speaker in a particular job or field
- Hawaii labor market information
- Job fairs
- Career Access - online job readiness tutorials (training or workshops)
- Career Connections - online career exploration activities and UH Community College program information
Referring a student to us? Please give your student the JPS referral form so we can assist them appropriately.
For more information, please contact the Job Prep Services Office, at 455-0240 or email@example.com