All forms below are in PDF format. Click on the links on the left to download form. Details on each form are in the right column.
Most forms can be submitted in person at our office, via US mail, by fax, or via email*. Others, such as graduation applications, must be submitted via hard copy to the Leeward Cashier's Office along with the required payment.
*If submitting via email, please use the secure UH File Drop service. Instructions are below.
Please use the following guide as to what email address to direct specific forms to A&R:
- Request for UH ID Number
- Change of Home Institution Form
- Student Data Change Form
- Residency Documents
- - Military Orders for Active Duty Military
- - All Veteran Exemption Forms and additional required documents
- Transcript Request Form
- Instructions for FileDropping (Securely emailing):
- From any web browser, go to https://www.hawaii.edu/filedrop
- Click on the green box on the right side of the screen asking you to login.
- Click the Login Here link, and login using your UH username and password.
- If you do not yet have a UH username, enter your email address in the area on the right for 'Non-UH Users' and follow the directions provided.
- After you've logged in, you will be redirected to a page that allows you to input a recipient.
- In the recipient field, type: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- You will need to retype this in the Confirm Recipient field.
- Check the box for Require Authentication.
- It is optional, but you may include what it is that you're sending in the Comment field, such as "Military Orders" or "Student Data Change Form".
- After you've filled out both Recipient fields, click Proceed.
- Click the Choose File button to browse document files. (You may input a description in regards to each file, but it is not necessary)
- Click the Start Upload button.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page with the link to your uploaded file. You're finished!
|Online application replaces the downloadable PDF form.|
|Request for UH ID Number||Needed to take Accuplacer tests if you currently do not have a UH number; also required to register for classes|
|Change of Home Institution Form||Form required to change your designated "home" institution, must be submitted by the 1st day of instruction.|
|Graduation Certificate - No Fee||
Complete, print, sign and take form to the Counseling Office (AD 208). There is no fee for any of these certificates, however, you must be cleared of any financial obligations to the University of Hawaii system. If you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony, please use Application for Graduation (next form)
|Application for Graduation||
If you plan to participate in the commencement ceremony and receive a diploma cover, submit this form with a $15 processing fee. See Graduation.
|Request for Duplicate Diploma/Certificate||If you have already been awarded a degree/certificate and would like to order a degree/certificate, submit this form with a $15 processing fee to the admissions and records office.|
|Request for Home School Early Admission||
This form, along with the UH system application are required for Early Admit, Home School students. Details on application process.
|Request for Early Admission||For current HS students. Details on Early Admit.|
|Student Data Change Form: Major, Name or SSN||This change form is used for changes or corrections to your name, Social Security Number, major or permanent address.|
|Transcript Evaluation Request Form||To request an evaluation of prior coursework completed at another college or university. Details.|
|Transcript Request Form||To request a copy of your permanent academic record from Leeward CC|
|Veteran Exemption to Non-Resident Form||For Veterans eligible to use Post 9/11 GI Bill (Ch. 33) or Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (Ch. 30) educational benefits, who live in Hawaii, and enroll at the University within 3 years of discharge from a period of active duty service of 90 days or more.|
|Dependent of Veteran Exemption to Non-Resident Form||For individuals eligible to use transferred Post 9/11 GI Bill (Ch. 33) or Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (Ch. 30) educational benefits, who live in Hawaii, and enroll at the University within 3 years of the transferor's discharge from a period of active duty service of 90 days or more.|
|Post 9/11 GI Bill John D. Fry Veteran Scholarship
Exemption to Non-Resident Form
|For individuals eligible to use Post 9/11 GI Bill educational benefits under the Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship, who live in Hawaii, and enroll at the University.|
|Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch. 33) educational benefits||Individuals eligible to use transferred Post 9/11 GI Bill® (Ch. 33) educational benefits, who live in Hawai'i, and whose transferor is a member of the uniformed services who is serving on active duty.|