There are two main ways to find a class for registration:
1. All classes for a specific term (Fall, Spring or Summer) are listed by discipline online.
2. If you're looking for specific types of classes, use MyUH Regular Registration. You can search for classes in several ways. Examples:
- courses that meet Gen Ed requirements
- online courses
- courses that meet on specific days of the week
To find specific kinds of courses:
1. Login to MyUH.
2. Click on or search for "STAR GPS Registration"
3. Find the term you wish to register for and click "Register - Add/Drop Classes"
4. Click on the "Add Personal Choice" button and click "Select a Course."
5. You're now on the screen for classes. You can search by course title or CRN and you can limit your search to classes offered on specific days. If you're unsure of a course title or would just like to browse all courses in a certain discipline, use the Course Alpha dropdown and select an area of interest.
6. After you input your search parameters, click on "Search"
Details of this process, including screen shots will soon be available.