Computer & Tech Help

Help with Computer and Tech Problems

To reset your UH password
For trouble with logging into MyUH

Go to the CCL Help Desk in the Learning Commons, LC 103. The staff will be able to help with any login problems and can help change or retrieve your password. Be sure to bring your student ID!

For help with a computer problem

The CCL Help Desk in the Learning Commons, LC 101 is the place to go. Check their website for hours and services, or give them a call at 455-0271.

To forward your UH email to your personal email account

Details on how to forward your UH email.

Getting help with Laulima

First stop is the Laulima at Leeward Learner Support Services website. If you need additional help, call the Educational Media Center, 455-0222, to make an appointment with the DE support staff.


Something not listed here? Email us.