In the event of an emergency, information will be posted on the Leeward Emergency Info page.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Leeward Community College's Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) is the administrative guide used for responding to potential campus emergencies in a timely and organized manner. The EOP is not intended to be an all-inclusive set of directives but rather an organized series of guidelines that may be used in a variety of crisis management situations.
The EOP may be activated at any time there is a disruption in the normal operations of the campus, a potential danger in the neighboring communities of the College, at the request of the University of Hawaii system leadership, or for emergencies declared by the State of Hawaii Civil Defense authorities.
Regardless of the nature of the emergency, the College will place the protection of life and safety of its students, faculty, staff, and visitors as its number one priority.
Reporting an Emergency:
- Call 911 (Honolulu Emergency Services - Fire, HPD)
- Call 611 (Leeward Community College Campus Security)
Emergency Operations Plan - July 2008 Update
- View entire document (2mb PDF)
- Campus Emergency Shelters (79kb PDF)
- Pandemic Flu Plan (24kb PDF)
- EOP Tab A - Emergency Management Team and Emergency Response Directories (75kb PDF)
- EOP Tab B - Campus and Facilities Location Maps (1.8mb PDF)
- EOP Tab C - Emergency Procedures for Security Personnel (20kb PDF)
- EOP Tab D - Emergency Broadcast System (23kb PDF)
- EOP Tab E - Action Plans for Specific Emergencies/Disasters (99kb PDF)
- EOP Tab F - UH Executive Policy E2.203 - Plan for Emergency and Civil Defense Actions (22kb PDF)
Emergency Guides for both Pearl City and Wai'anae campuses:
Exposure Control Plans
- UH System Emergency Information
- Hawaii State Civil Defense
- City and County of Honolulu Emergency Services Department
- FEMA - Federal Emergency Management Agency