I can't believe how quickly the end of the semester has come. As we wrap up the fall semester, I thought I would share a few reminders.
- Deadline to submit a sabbatical application for 2018-2019 is Friday, December 29, 2017. Please visit the sabbatical information website for more information.
- As you develop your course schedules for spring 2018, please remember:
- First day of classes is January 8, 2018.
- Professional development day (no classes) is March 2, 2018.
- Hawaii Student Success Institute (HSSI) will be held on March 28-29, 2018>.
- Last day of instruction (no final exams before this date) is May 2, 2018.
- Final exams can be given between May 5 and May 11, 2018.
Commencement will be held on Friday, May 11 at 5:00 pm. Please join in the celebration of our students' successful completion!
- Thank you for your efforts to meet our Wildly Important Goal (WIG) -- Keeping the Students We Have. Whether it's noticing when a student needs assistance or offering a smile to strangers on campus, every gesture and offer of help encourages our students to continue working towards their educational goals. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for your commitment to and support of our students.