Support for Final Exams
Finals Countdown starts November 27 and runs through December 8, offering extended library hours and services, tutoring workshops, faculty review sessions, office hours, and snacks! The LRC and Writing Center are also offering special sessions. Stop by to unwind, prepare, review and be in top form for final exams. Details on Review Sessions, Faculty Office Hours and more are online.
November 27 through December 8 in the Learning Commons and the Library
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am - 9:00 pm
Friday: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Research Assistance
- Review Sessions
- De-stressing activities
- Adult Coloring Books
- Board games
- Seed Processing
- More TBA!
- Snacks (Funding for the snacks is provided by student government.)
The LRC Study Game
Play the STUDY GAME in the LRC & win a prize! Drop by the LRC front desk during these hours to play!
- Monday, 11/27 - Thursday, 11/30: 8:30 - 3:00
- Friday, 12/1: 8:30 - 2:00
- Monday, 12/4 - Thursday, 12/7: 8:30 - 3:00
- Friday, 12/8: 9:00 - 2:00
Steps to Success on Your Final Exam!
Beth Kupper-Herr, LRC Coordinator
- Wednesday, 11/29: 1:00 - 1:50
- Tuesday, 12/5: 2:00 - 2:50
in Kapunawai (next to Circulation Desk)
The Writing Center
Free Focused Workshops at 12 on Mondays and Tuesdays and 1:30 on Wednesdays and Thursdays!
Focused Workshops also available on a drop-in basis, subject to staffing
- Writing Skills: Sentence Errors, Punctuation, Verb Tense, Subject-Verb Agreement, Parts of Speech
- Reading Skills: Comprehension, Critical Thinking, Annotation
- Success Skills: Preparing for Your Essay Exam, Using Time to Reach Your Goals, Learning Styles and Memory
EXTENDED DROP-IN AVAILABILITY Monday through Thursday (11/27-12/7) -- 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Extended Hours Friday, Dec 8, Mon-Wed, Dec. 11-13