- Students who qualify for special testing arrangements are responsible to provide you with an Accommodation letter from the KI Program. This form will show the specific testing needs the student qualifies to receive.
- Generally, testing is done in the classroom, KI office or LRC unless specified on the Accommodation Form.
- Faculty is responsible for dropping off the testing materials to the KI office 24 hours prior to the student taking the exam. KI office will contact Faculty after student completes the examination material. Faculty is then responsible for picking up the exam materials from the KI office.
- Students will be notified by the KI Program that they are not to bring any materials into the testing area other than those allowed by the professor. (Please note any special test allowances on the test.) The KI Program will notify you if books or notes are used during the test or if academic dishonesty is suspected.
- If you have questions or concerns about these procedures or student accommodations, please contact the KI Program at ex: 421.
- To give their professors accommodation letters notifying them of the need for special testing arrangements as soon as possible. b Students are advised to obtain letters prior to the examination date, rather than on the date of the exam.
- To notify the KI Program (455-0421)b48 hours prior to taking an exam proctored by the KI Program. Exams should be scheduled to ensure sufficient time for completion. At closing time, unfinished exams will have to be turned in.
- Not to bring any materials into the testing area other than those allowed by the instructor. The KI Program office will notify the professor if books or notes are used during the test or academic dishonesty is suspected.
- Once testing begins, students must stay in the testing area and complete their test or turn it in incomplete.