Looking for a job?
Job Prep Services for Leeward Students
The JPS staff can help you look for jobs, both on and off-campus. We can help you organize your resume, prepare for interviews and create employment strategies. Stop by and find out all we can do for you!
Now offering Lifetime Job Placement Assistance to all Leeward grads! Stop by AD 222 (during renovations DH-D 104) or email us for details.
On-campus jobs: Log in to the UH SECE system
Off-campus jobs (Job Center Online)
Our Job Center Online allows you to:
- Search and apply for new job opportunities online
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment related documents
- Maintain an online Personal Calendar
- View career and recruiting events on campus
- Report a hire!
*Note: We appreciate your feedback! If you received services from the Job Prep Services office and found employment click on the link above to Report a hire.
Download the Student Guide for instructions on how to use the Job Center Online.
Other Career Resources
- Explore other career websites from Oahu employers. more info…
Drop by AD 222 (during renovations DH-D 104) or email us for other services we offer to Leeward CC students:
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview preparation
- Employment strategies
- Labor market information
For assistance, contact us at 455-0240 or firstname.lastname@example.org