Deadlines to Apply: MAY 1 for Fall or Summer | NOVEMBER 15 for Spring
Earn college credits in high school! Look over some of the details on the programs to see which one fits your needs.
General Procedure for Enrolling in an Early College Program:
- Contact your high school College and Career Counselor about the different early college programs (details below!).
- Discuss the program you are interested in with your parent or legal guardian.
- Submit an online UH System Application and select “Running Start, Early Admission and Jumpstart (Non-Degree)” as your planned Course of Study.
- Complete the required enrollment form specific to your program of choice (details below).
- Review our various placement measures for math and English classes. For more information: Placement Testing and Test Center
- Complete Admissions Health Requirements: Tuberculosis & Measles Mumps Rubella Clearance
- Submit all required documents to your high school counselor who will then review and submit them to the Admissions and Records Office. If you are home schooled, please submit all required documents directly to the Admissions & Records Office at Leeward CC, AD 220, 455-0642.
All documents need to be submitted to Leeward Community College’s Admissions and Records Office by the business day closest to the following deadlines:
Please keep in mind that each program varies in eligibility requirements and procedures. See the details for each Early College Program.