Are you ready for college? Then you need to prepare for the required math placement exam! The Online Learning Academy (University of Hawaii) is offering a FREE online COMPASS® math prep program through EdReady, an online program which identifies gaps in your knowledge and prepares you to do your best on this exam. EdReady creates a self-paced, personalized learning plan to help you acquire additional skills and content knowledge for your specific needs. EdReady is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
To get started...
- Sign up at http://uh.edready.org using your UH email
- Choose the COMPASS® goal
- Enter the access key: leewardsummer2015
- Assess your math skills
- Work through your personalized study plan
- Take the exam
For more information or help:
Sign up today. Space is limited.
(A print-ready flyer can be downloaded from the link below)
What about Reading & Writing Sections of the COMPASS Test?
Leeward's Writing Center's COMPASS Brush-Up Program is available to incoming Leeward CC students to help you prepare to take or retake the COMPASS writing and/or reading placement exam(s).
Once you enroll, you will have access to the following:
- Online software (available for purchase from the vendor) tailored to your own writing (and/or reading) skills;
- Free workshops in the Writing Center focused on specific areas covered in the Compass Test; and
- Free individual sessions (in the Writing Center, online via Skype, or by phone) for one-on-one review time.
More Information about the CBU program is available online.