New Program to Help with Math Placement
Are you ready for college? Then you need to prepare for the required math placement exam! The Online Learning Academy (University of Hawaii) is offering a FREE online COMPASS® math prep program through EdReady, an online program which identifies gaps in your knowledge and prepares you to do your best on this exam. EdReady creates a self-paced, personalized learning plan to help you acquire additional skills and content knowledge for your specific needs. EdReady is available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
To get started...
- Sign up at http://uh.edready.org using your UH email
- Choose the COMPASS® goal
- Enter the access key: leewardsummer2015
- Assess your math skills
- Work through your personalized study plan
- Take the exam
For more information or help:
ola [at] hawaii [dot] edu
Sign up today. Space is limited.
(A print-ready flyer can be downloaded from the link below)
What about Reading & Writing Sections of the COMPASS Test?
Leeward's Writing Center's COMPASS Brush-Up Program is available to incoming Leeward CC students to help you prepare to take or retake the COMPASS writing and/or reading placement exam(s).
Once you enroll, you will have access to the following:
1. Online software (available for purchase from the vendor) tailored to your own writing (and/or reading) skills;
2. Free workshops in the Writing Center focused on specific areas covered in the Compass Test; and
3. Free individual sessions (in the Writing Center, online via Skype, or by phone) for one-on-one review time.
More Information about the CBU program is available online.
|Leeward CC Summer 2015 EdReady (pdf)||1.75 MB|