Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP)
The VRAP offers 12 months of training assistance to Veterans who meet certain criteria. Read all details and watch video on high demand jobs…
- Are at least 35 but no more than 60 years old
- Are unemployed on the date of application
- Received an other than dishonorable discharge
- Are not eligible for any other education benefit program (Post 9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Assistance)
- Are not in receipt of VA compensation due to unemployability
- Are not enrolled in a federal or state job training program
Participants must be enrolled in a VA approved program of education offered by a community college or technical school. The program must lead to an Associate Degree, Non-College Degree, or a Certificate, and train the Veteran for a high demand occupation. To apply, go to the eBenefits website. You will need to know your direct deposit information (bank routing number and account number), the name and location of your school, the program you wish to pursue, and the applicable high demand occupation to complete your application.
For more details regarding this program, please go to Veterans Retraining Assistance Program website.
VRAP Public Service Announcement: High Demand Jobs