Associate in Applied Science Supervisory Management Program Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program graduates will be able to:
- Handle general business operations that require basic math and computer skills.
- Communicate effectively with customers and co-workers in an organizational setting.
- Carry out basic management, accounting and marketing functions in a workplace environment.
- Understand how to train, motivate, and supervise employees/associates to attain the goals of a business.
- Establish and promote a collaborative work environment.
- Work within the ethical, legal, and regulatory parameters on the industry.
- Calculate, compile, and analyze financial records to make prudent business decisions.
- Select, utilize and integrate appropriate current and emerging technologies to support business functions.
- Use verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skill effectively in the business context.
- Interact with internal and external customers in ways that effectively support the work to be accomplished and customer satisfaction.
- Exhibit work behaviors that maximize the opportunity for continued employment and growth within an organization.
- Assist in the design, implementation and continuous assessment of business strategies based on consumer needs and market changes.