Math Testing Center
Testing center for students enrolled in Math 9, 16, 18, 82, 103, and 140X and make-up exams for other Leeward CC MATH and QM discipline courses.
Location: MS 203
Second floor/makai side (the last building on the ewa side of campus), next door to the Math Lab.
Hours of Operation
Spring 2014 (Listed hours are only until College-defined last day of instruction)
Monday - Thursday: 9:00AM to 7:00PM
Friday: 9:00AM to 3:00PM
Closed during first week of instruction and on non-instructional days including weekends and State holidays.
Finals Week hours will be announced during the spring 2014 semester.
To ensure quality and efficient operation of the Math Testing Center, all students taking a quiz, test, exam, and GCA MUST arrive by;
*Last proctored quiz; 30 minutes before closing.
Monday - Thursday 6:30PM
*Last proctored exam, test, or GCA; 1 hour before closing.
Monday - Thursday 6:00PM
No quiz, test, exam, or GCA will be proctored after the time listed above.
All test-takers must complete their work and leave by the Math Testing Center closing time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- For test center access, students must present a photo identification card or a current validated UH system photo ID. Photo ID required for all services: NO ID -- NO TEST.
- Students who would like to study before taking their quiz, test, exam, or GCA may NOT study in the Math Testing Center.
- Students taking more than one quiz, test, or exam on the same day must complete and submit the first one then check-in with the testing room monitor for each additional quiz, test, or exam.
Cell Phone and Electronic Policy
- Cell phones and all personal electronics (music/video players, gaming devices, tablet computers, etc.) must be turned off or set to silent mode.
- Cell phones and all personal electronics must be stowed/put away before and while taking an exam, test, quiz, or GCA.
- Course instructors will be notified if a testing room monitor observes a cell phone or personal electronic device during any quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
Personal Property Policy
- The Math Lab Testing Center will not be responsible for any personal property left unattended.
- All bags, books, and other personal property must be placed on the ground or under the desk while taking any quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
- The course instructor will be notified if a testing room monitor observes a testing monitor a student viewing materials not specifically approved by the instructor during a quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
- The Math Lab Testing Center provides scratch paper for use during a quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
- All scratch paper is collected when the quiz, test, exam, or GCA is completed.
- The course instructor will be notified if a student leaves the Testing Center uses other scratch paper during a quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
- The Math Lab Testing Center loans calculators for use during a quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
- Borrowed calculators must be returned when the quiz, test, exam, or GCA is completed.
- The course instructor will be notified if a student appears to be using an unapproved calculator model during a quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
Food and Drink
- To avoid distracting other test-takers, no uncovered food items may be brought into the Math Testing Center and no snacks or meals may be consumed in the Math Testing Center.
- Covered drinks are permitted.
The testing center reserves the right to require students to leave if policies are not followed.