Math Testing Center
Testing center for students enrolled in Math 9, 16, 18, 82, 103, and 140X and make-up exams for other Leeward CC MATH and QM discipline courses.
Location: MS 203
Second floor/makai side (the last building on the ewa side of campus), next door to the Math Lab.
Hours of Operation
CLOSED Summer 2013
Fall 2013 (September 03- December 12)
Monday – Thursday 9:00AM– 7:00PM
Friday 9:00AM – 3:00PM
To ensure quality and efficient operation of the Math Testing Center, all students taking a quiz, test, exam, and GCA MUST arrive by;
*Last proctored quiz; 30 minutes before closing.
Monday - Thursday 6:30PM
*Last proctored exam, test, or GCA; 1 hour before closing.
Monday - Thursday 6:00PM
No quiz, test, exam, or GCA will be proctored after the time listed above.
All test-takers must complete their work and leave by the Math Testing Center closing time. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- For test center access, students must present a photo identification card or a current validated UH system photo ID. Photo ID required for all services: NO ID -- NO TEST.
- Students who would like to study before taking their quiz, test, exam, or GCA may NOT study in the Math Testing Center.
- Students taking more than one quiz, test, or exam on the same day must complete and submit the first one then check-in with the testing room monitor for each additional quiz, test, or exam.
Cell Phone and Electronic Policy
- Cell phones and all personal electronics (music/video players, gaming devices, tablet computers, etc.) must be turned off or set to silent mode.
- Cell phones and all personal electronics must be stowed/put away before and while taking an exam, test, quiz, or GCA.
- Course instructors will be notified if a testing room monitor observes a cell phone or personal electronic device during any quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
Personal Property Policy
- The Math Lab Testing Center will not be responsible for any personal property left unattended.
- All bags, books, and other personal property must be placed on the ground or under the desk while taking any quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
- The course instructor will be notified if a testing room monitor observes a testing monitor a student viewing materials not specifically approved by the instructor during a quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
- The Math Lab Testing Center provides scratch paper for use during a quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
- All scratch paper is collected when the quiz, test, exam, or GCA is completed.
- The course instructor will be notified if a student leaves the Testing Center uses other scratch paper during a quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
- The Math Lab Testing Center loans calculators for use during a quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
- Borrowed calculators must be returned when the quiz, test, exam, or GCA is completed.
- The course instructor will be notified if a student appears to be using an unapproved calculator model during a quiz, test, exam, or GCA.
Food and Drink
- To avoid distracting other test-takers, no uncovered food items may be brought into the Math Testing Center and no snacks or meals may be consumed in the Math Testing Center.
- Covered drinks are permitted.
The testing center reserves the right to require students to leave if policies are not followed.