- Circulation Desk
To talk to someone about books or other library materials you have borrowed or requested, or to discuss your library account.
- Phone: 455-0210
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reference Desk
- For assistance with finding information or using library research tools.
- Library Instruction Program
For assistance with the online information literacy tutorials and quizzes, or to inquire about library instruction sessions.
- Phone (for ENG 22 & 24): Junie Hayashi at 455-0680
- Phone (for ENG 100): Wayde Oshiro at 455-0378
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Collection Development Recommendations
- Faculty may recommend materials for the library to add to the collection by contacting a librarian, or by filling out the online request form. To see which librarian is responsible for a particular subject area, please see the list of librarian subject assignments.
- To schedule a 30-minute appointment to discuss an area of interest in-depth with a librarian, you can use the Book-A-Librarian form.
- Online Suggestion Box
- We appreciate your feedback! To submit a comment or suggestion to the library, please visit this page.
Leeward Community College
96-045 Ala Ike
Pearl City, HI 96782
Directions to the library are available on the Where We Are page.
To contact individual staff members, see the Library Staff page.
Read the Library Blog.