Useful online information sources you might not have heard of.
- Chronicling America – Historic American Newspapers
- Search digitized newspaper pages from 1836-1922, and find information about American newspapers published from 1690-present. Includes images from many historic Hawaiʻi newspapers. A project of the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Library of Congress, with content provided by the Hawaiʻi Digital Newspaper Program.
- Ulukau: The Hawaiian Electronic Library
- An online collection of searchable digitized books about Hawaiʻi, in Hawaiian and in English. Also includes historical Hawaiian-language newspapers, photographs, videos, and other special collections.
- University of Hawaiʻi Digital Institutional Repositories
Also, please visit the LibGuides
page to find online research guides for specific subjects, for other recommendations for online information sources.