We are currently evaluating these databases, which we are considering subscribing to in the future.
Please help us out by trying them out, and filling out our feedback form.
- Education Full Text (H.W. Wilson) (Available until November 4)
- Providing full text, indexing and abstracts for hundreds of periodicals, books and yearbooks, this database covers a broad range of subjects pertaining to education and is invaluable for education students, professionals and policy makers. More.
- Education Research Complete (Available until November 4)
- This database provides information for professional development and for educators and administrators. This massive file offers a robust collection of full-text education journals. It is a bibliographic and full-text database covering scholarly research and information relating to all areas of education. More.
- Education Source (Available until November 4)
- Developed from a merger of high-quality databases from EBSCO Publishing and H.W. Wilson, and including many unique sources that were never previously available, this database covers scholarly research and information to meet the needs of education students, professionals and policy makers. More.
- JSTOR (Available until November 14)
- JSTOR is a digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources.
- JSTOR Global Plants (Available until November 14)
- The largest of its kind, Global Plants is a community-contributed database where worldwide herbaria can share their plant type specimens, experts can determine and update naming structures, students can discover and learn about plants in context, and a record of plant life can be preserved for future generations.