We are currently evaluating these databases, which we are considering subscribing to in the future. The descriptions are taken from the EBSCO Publishing website.
Please help us out by trying them out, and filling out our feedback form.
- Education Full Text (H.W. Wilson)
- Providing full text, indexing and abstracts for hundreds of periodicals, books and yearbooks, this database covers a broad range of subjects pertaining to education and is invaluable for education students, professionals and policy makers.
- Education Research Complete
- This database provides information for professional development and for educators and administrators. This massive file offers a robust collection of full-text education journals. It is a bibliographic and full-text database covering scholarly research and information relating to all areas of education.
- Education Source
- Developed from a merger of high-quality databases from EBSCO Publishing and H.W. Wilson, and including many unique sources that were never previously available, this database covers scholarly research and information to meet the needs of education students, professionals and policy makers.
- Poetry and Short Story Reference Center
- This full-text database provides a historically rich collection of hundreds of thousands of classic and contemporary poems, as well as short stories, biographies and authoritative essays on such topics as poetic forms, movements and techniques – including contemporary content from the finest publishers.
- Global Issues in Context, US History in Context, and World History in Context
- Three databases from Gale, on trial for the rest of the Spring Semester: Global Issues in Context is an innovative resource exploring global issues and developing critical thinking skills. US History in Context provides a full overview of U.S. history covering the most-studied events and issues. World History in Context covers the events that shaped the world, through the use of an innovative interface, and multicultural and global content.