Handouts and guides prepared by the library to help people use library resources and services.
General Handouts and GuidesInformation on using research databases, citation formats, etc.
- APA Reference List – APA-style citations for reference lists. Based on the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition (Rev. March 2014)
- MLA Citation Format for Print & Non-Web Sources – Based on the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 7th edition
- MLA Citation Format for Web Publications – Based on the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers, 7th edition
- Leeward CC Laptop User Agreement (Rev. May 2013)
- Leeward CC iPad User Agreement (Rev. May 2013)
- Leeward CC Library Brochure – General information about the library (Rev. August 2012)
- Library Instruction Program Information Sheet for Faculty (Spring 2014)
Online Subject Guides
The librarians also create research guides, with advice for doing research on particular topics, on the LibGuides system.