- Circulation Desk
To talk to someone about books or other library materials you have borrowed or requested, or to discuss your library account.
- Phone: 455-0210
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Reference Desk
- For assistance with finding information or using library research tools.
- Library Instruction Program
For assistance with the online information literacy tutorials and quizzes, or to inquire about library instruction sessions.
- Phone: 455-0673
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collection Development Recommendations
- Faculty may recommend materials for the library to add to the collection by contacting a librarian, or by filling out the online request form. To see which librarian is responsible for a particular subject area, please see the list of librarian subject assignments.
- To schedule a 30-minute appointment to discuss an area of interest in-depth with a librarian, you can use the Book-A-Librarian form.
- Online Suggestion Box
- We appreciate your feedback! To submit a comment or suggestion to the library, please visit this page.
Leeward Community College
96-045 Ala Ike
Pearl City, HI 96782
Directions to the library are available on the Where We Are page.
To contact individual staff members, see the Library Staff page.