Leeward CC Wai‘anae How to Apply
How to Apply
You need to apply to Leeward Community College and be accepted before you can attend classes at LeewardCC-W. The following documents are required to complete your acceptance into LeewardCC-W.
- Prospective students may obtain the UH System Common Application Form from the Leeward CC website, or from the Leeward CC-W office.
- A current tuberculosis (TB) test clearance (within one year of the start of the semester) is required. Record of two mumps, measles, and rubella (MMR) shots is also required. Both clearances must be submitted with the application. Your application will not be processed without the clearance papers.
Application and the clearance papers may be submitted to the LeewardCC-W office or mailed directly to Leeward Community College Admission & Records Office.
Admissions and Records
Leeward Community College
96-045 Ala Ike
Pearl City, Hawai’i 96782
Click here for more information on Admissions and Enrollment services.
A full range of counseling services is offered to students, including:
- orientation to college programs and activities
- assistance with filling out application forms
- academic advising
- career path planning
- financial aid information and assistance
Please contact the Front Desk to make an appointment at 474-4702.
COMPASS Placement Testing
Please visit the COMPASS Testing page for more information about the test and FAQ.
COMPASS Placement testing is available at LeewardCC-W Monday-Friday by appointment only. Please contact the Testing Center at (808) 455-4708 to make an appointment.
Before making an appointment, make sure you have the following:
1.Picture ID (driver’s license, state ID, military ID, or school ID)
2.Leeward Letter of Acceptance OR Wai‘anae Health Academy Testing Ticket
PRACTICE HELPS! Sample questions and tests can be found at the following websites: