Did you know that most students who graduate, do not do so on time? And most students who go to college part-time don’t finish at all? College is hard work and many students juggle multiple responsibilities while earning their degree.
G2FO is a program only offered at Leeward CC Waiʻanae for students who want to graduate with their AA Degree in Liberal Arts. It offers academic, personal, and financial support for students who want to commit to full-time study in order to graduate on time.
How Does G2FO Help?
Joining G2FO will provide you with benefits that will assist you in reaching your goal.
- A structured course pathway so you can finish your degree in 2-3 years
- Classes with a small connected community of students
- Free textbooks for up to 10 G2FO cohort courses
- Scholarship awards when you meet specific credit milestones
- A support system to assist you throughout the completion of your degree
Testimonials from 2015-2016 G2FO Students:
- “I really enjoyed this semester and having to bond with everyone in G2FO and the instructors. I am very glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of this program.”
- “I love that there is always help.”
- “Outstanding program! Thank you to all the advisors. Thank you G2FO.”
- “I really enjoyed my fall semester! I am glad that I am a part of the G2FO ʻOhana!”
2014 G2FO Cohort
How do I join G2FO?
STEP 1 Apply to Leeward Community College
STEP 2 Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov
STEP 3 After receiving your Leeward acceptance email, determine if you need to take a placement test.
STEP 4 Meet with Rick Kang, Leeward CC Waiʻanae counselor, (454-4705) for pre-enrollment interview.
Want More Information?