Leeward CC Wai‘anae G2FO Program
Did you know that most students who graduate, do not do so on time? And most students who go to college part-time don’t finish at all? College is hard work and many students juggle multiple responsibilities while earning their degree.
G2FO is a program only offered at Leeward CC-Wai`anae for students who want to graduate with their AA Degree in Liberal Arts. It offers academic, personal, and financial support for students who want to commit to full-time study in order to graduate on time.
How Does G2FO Help?
Joining G2FO will provide you with benefits that will assist you in reaching your goal.
- A structured course pathway so you can finish your degree in 2-3 years
- Classes with a small connected community of students
- Free textbooks for up to 10 G2FO cohort courses
- Scholarship awards when you meet specific credit milestones
- A support system to assist you throughout the completion of your degree
Testimonials from 2013 G2FO Students:
- “I really enjoyed this semester and having to bond with everyone in G2FO and the instructors. I am very glad that I had the opportunity to be a part of this program.”
- “I love that there is always help.”
- “Outstanding program! Thank you to all the advisors. Thank you G2FO.”
- “I really enjoyed my fall semester! I am glad that I am a part of the G2FO `Ohana!”
- “Glad I joined G2FO! Very helpful! Thank you!”
- “I loved the support from my classmates and mentors/advisors.”
2014 G2FO Cohort
How do I join G2FO?
STEP 1 Apply to Leeward Community College at www.leeward.hawaii.edu
STEP 2 Apply for financial aid at www.fafsa.gov
STEP 3 After receiving your Leeward acceptance letter, take the COMPASS placement test at Leeward CC Wai‘anae.
More info at www.leeward.hawaii.edu/leewardccw-apply
STEP 4 Meet with Gale Mejia, G2FO Coordinator, (454-4712) or Rick Kang, Leeward CC Wai‛anae
counselor, (454-4705) for pre-enrollment interview.
Want More Information?
|G2FO Information Presentation (pdf)||479.79 KB|
|G2FO AA Degree Pathway (pdf)||305.23 KB|
|G2FO Brochure 2014 (pdf)||703.09 KB|