Job Prep Services for Students
Looking for a job?
Job Prep Services for Leeward Students
The JPS staff can help you look for jobs, both on and off-campus. We can help you organize your resume, prepare for interviews and create employment strategies. Stop by and find out all we can do for you!
Now offering Lifetime Job Placement Assistance to all Leeward grads! Stop by JPS (AD 222) or jobprep [at] hawaii [dot] edu (subject: Lifetime%20Job%20Placement%20Assistance) (email us) for details.
On-campus jobs: Log in to the UH SECE system
Off-campus jobs (Job Center)
Our Job Center allows you to:
- Search and apply for new job opportunities online
- Manage multiple resumes, cover letters, and other employment related documents
- Maintain an online Personal Calendar
- View career and recruiting events on campus
- Much more!
Download the Student Guide for instructions on how to use the Job Center.
Other Career Resources
- Explore other career websites from Oahu employers. more info…
Drop by AD 222 or jobprep [at] hawaii [dot] edu (email us) for other services we offer to Leeward CC students:
- Resume writing assistance
- Interview preparation
- Employment strategies
- Labor market information
- Resume faxing
For assistance, contact us at 455-0240 or jobprep [at] hawaii [dot] edu