Job Prep Services for Employers
As the bridge between the business community and education, JPS offers the following services to employers:
- Free job postings to the Job Center Online and Leeward CC bulletin boards
- Assistance in arranging on-campus recruitment
- Assistance in arranging a testing site at Leeward CC
Opportunities to partner with education by
- holding workshops to educate students about your company, your industry, hiring practices, model employee behavior and attitudes, and real working world issues
- offering experiential opportunities such as internships
- offering tours of your office or facility
- discussing other ideas with Job Prep Services
The Job Center Online is a free, one-stop portal for you to post jobs. The site is administered by the University of Hawaii Community College (UHCC) system and campuses.
Through the Job Center Online, you are able to post open positions at an individual campus, multiple campuses, or all community college campuses in the State of Hawaii.
To register your organization and post your jobs online,
visit the Job Center Online at https://www.myinterfase.com/uhcc/employer/
If you would like further information, please contact Job Prep Services at jobprep [at] hawaii [dot] edu or (808) 455-0240.