Meeting a Critical Need.
A career in a health field is rewarding, with demand in many areas increasing.
Leeward has always offered a variety of prerequisite courses as a great start to a career in a variety of health fields, and now, the nursing program is available on our campus! Through a partnership with Kapiolani CC, the Associate in Science degree in Nursing (ADN) program is offered at Leeward.
Explore your options…
- Associate in Science degree in Nursing
- Non-credit offerings in Health fields
- A full range of prerequisites needed for transfer to other colleges' and universities' health programs
- general education requirements in Math and English
- sciences, from Anatomy to Zoology, including Microbiology, Pharmacology & Human Anatomy and Physiology
Make an appointment with a leeward [at] hawaii [dot] edu (counselor) to find out more!