Basic Eligibility Requirements
You must meet ALL of the following:
- Be accepted to Leeward CC and classified in an associate’s degree program or an eligible certificate program.
- Only the courses that apply to your degree program, or Course Program of Study (CPoS), can be considered in your enrollment for financial aid.
- Have a high school diploma or the recognized equivalent.
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen.
- Have a valid Social Security Number (unless you are from the Federated States of Micronesia, Republic of the Marshall Islands, or the Republic of Palau).
- If you were born a male, be registered with Selective Service between the ages of 18 and 25.
- Comply with the minimum standards of Leeward CC Financial Aid’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy.
Financial Aid Eligible Certificate Programs
Certificate of Achievement, Accounting
Certificate of Achievement, Automotive Technology
HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Certificate of Achievement, Health Information Technology
Certificate of Competence, Health Information Technology
Certificate of Achievement, Management
SUBSTANCE ABUSE COUNSELING
Certificate of Competence, Substance Abuse Counseling
Certificate of Achievement, Sustainable Agriculture
Certificate of Competence, Alternative Certification in Teaching (Track 2)
Certificate of Competence, Special/Inclusive Education
Professional Certificate, Special Education Mild/Moderate PK-12
Special Education Certificate of Competence II
Certificate of Achievement, Television Production