Basic Eligibility Requirements
- You MUST be a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen;
- You MUST have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau);
- You MUST be registered with Selective Service, if you’re a male (you must register between the ages of 18 and 25);
- You MUST be accepted or enrolled as a regular student in an eligible Associate Degree or Certificate Program;
- You MUST have a high school diploma or the recognized equivalent of a high school diploma;
- You MUST meet Leeward CC’s Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy.
If you meet the eligibility requirements above, your next step is to apply. If you have any questions or need help, contact our Financial Aid Office--in person, by phone or by email.