If you applied for financial aid, you may check on the status of your financial aid any time of the day or night.
How to check on your financial aid
- Select the MyUH portal icon or click here. You will need to have your UH Username and UH Password to log in. If you do not know what to do, click on the "Get a UH username" link on the MyUH Portal web site.
- Type your username in UH Username in the box and type password in the UH password box. Click on the Login button.
- Once you have logged into the MyUH portal, look on the left side of the window. You should see Financial Aid as a link. Click on the words Financial Aid.
- The Financial Aid window will pop-up and have a list of links for you to choose from. This window should look like the picture below
- To check on your financial aid, click on the "Student Requirements" link. The Student Requirements page will ask you to choose a Aid year. Make a selection from the drop-down list and click on the Submit button.
- If you have successfully applied for financial aid, you will see a list of documents for financial aid. The status for each of the documents should be OK or waived. If you see a problem with any of the documents, please contact the financial aid office (808) 455-0606 or email: email@example.com as soon as possible to fix the problem.
- To check on the award you received, click on the "Award Payment Schedule" link in the My Award Information section. The amount of your award should be displayed. If there is no award or it is incorrect, please contact the financial aid office (808) 455-0606 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.