If you applied for financial aid, you may check on the status of your financial aid any time of the day or night.
How to check on your financial aid
- Sign in to MyUH Services. You will need to have your UH Username and UH Password to log in. If you do not have a MyUH username, click here.
- Once you have logged in, click on or search for "View My Financial Aid Information"
- The Financial Aid window will pop-up and have a list of links for you to choose from.
- To check on your financial aid, click on the "Student Requirements" link under the "My Eligibility" heading. The Student Requirements page will ask you to choose a Aid year. Make a selection from the drop-down list and click on the Submit button.
- If you have successfully applied for financial aid, you will see a list of documents for financial aid. The status for each of the documents should be OK or waived. If you see a problem with any of the documents, please contact the financial aid office (808) 455-0606 or email: email@example.com as soon as possible to fix the problem
- To check on the award you received, click on the "Award Payment Schedule" link in the My Award Information section. The amount of your award should be displayed. If there is no award or it is incorrect, please contact the financial aid office (808) 455-0606 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.