- Complete the FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Create an FSA ID. Follow the instructions here. If you are required to report parent information, one parent will also need to create an FSA ID.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to list Leeward CC’s school code number: 004549
- Review your Student Aid Report (SAR).
- You will receive your SAR once your FAFSA has been processed by the government.
- If any corrections need to be made, please make corrections to your FAFSA online, or if you completed and submitted a paper application, make corrections to your SAR and mail back to the Federal Processor.
- Check your MyUH portal for any outstanding requirements.
- Your FAFSA application will be considered incomplete until your outstanding requirements are received.
- Applications will be reviewed chronologically, based on date of completion (when all required documents are received).
Check out our Tips for FAFSA